Os receivers da Onkyo você encontra na Bridge Áudio. Consulte.
7.2-Channel Network A/V Receiver
Invest in THX® Certified Select™ Theater Performance
The TX-RZ720 offers THX Certified Select cinema-reference sound and state-of-the-art features for breathtaking entertainment in the living room and beyond. Expect smooth and powerful 5 Hz–100 kHz reproduction with thrilling dynamics and exquisite detail rendition, whether you’re driving all channels with object-audio soundtracks or streaming music via Chromecast built-in*, AirPlay, or DTS Play-Fi®*. Tap your touchscreen to share music to compatible speakers and components over FlareConnect™*. HDMI® now supports pass-through of HDR features including HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma), Dolby Vision™, and BT.2020 to the latest displays, while a suite of connections integrate the receiver into home automation systems.
Introducing the RZ Series
Our premium RZ Series A/V receivers deliver a significant boost to the dynamism, detail, and accuracy of music and movie soundtracks for a listening experience that packs deep emotional impact. The TX-RZ720 features quality components, such as large custom capacitors, to provide high instantaneous current for fast transients and wideband frequency response down to 5 Hz. Discrete non-phase-shift amp circuits clearly focus the audio image and cut distortion even at floor-shaking volumes.
THX® Certified Select™ Reference Sound
THX Certified Select guarantees the same high-volume sound you experience at a commercial cinema in your home. To gain certification, amplifiers must pass the industry’s most severe bench-tests covering every aspect of audio performance. THX Certified Select components are ideally suited to rooms where the screen-to-seat viewing distance is approximately 3 meters, and the room volume is approximately 57 cubic meters.
Unleash Dolby Atmos® or DTS:X® Home Cinema
Object-based soundtracks allow independently mixed sound to play through any speaker in your system, moving above and around you with breathtaking realism. The TX-RZ720 reproduces 5.2.2-channel Dolby Atmos or DTS:X formats, with AccuReflex correcting the phase of direct and indirect sounds for cohesive audio imaging with Dolby Atmos-enabled speakers.
Upmixing Solutions for Legacy Soundtracks
DTS Neural:X™ identifies spatial effects in multichannel soundtracks and upmixes for 3D playback through object-audio-ready speaker systems. Dolby Surround also upmixes legacy sound formats so you can experience multidimensional playback of legacy sound formats in a Dolby Atmos environment.
Onkyo Controller Supports Next Generation Network Audio
Onkyo Controller collects streaming services and local network audio into an intuitive app. Control playback, explore services, and distribute audio all over the home via FlareConnect™ from one interface.
Music Made Easy with Chromecast built-in*
Stream any music from your smartphone, laptop, or PC to the TX-RZ720 with ease. Control playback with Chromecast-enabled apps you know and love from your iPhone, iPad, Android™ phone or tablet, Mac or Windows® laptop, or Chromebook™. * Requires a firmware update.
Ready for DTS Play-Fi®* Multi-room Audio
DTS Play-Fi allows you to enjoy high-quality music from connected online services, networked media servers, and your device library over Wi-Fi® to any number of compatible products using the Onkyo Music Control App for iPad, iPhone, and Android™ smartphones/tablets. DTS Play-Fi can synchronize the music in every room. Each member of your family can use their own device to listen to their own music in their room or group of rooms. DTS Play-Fi lets you easily structure a comprehensive multi-room ecosystem that satisfies virtually any need. For more information, visit http://www.play-fi.com. * Enabled with a firmware update.
FlareConnect™ Wireless Multi-room Audio
FlareConnect* shares audio from network and external audio input sources between compatible components. Enjoy effortless multi-room playback of LP records, CDs, network music services, and more with supported components and speaker systems. Music selection, speaker grouping, and playback management across the home are built into the Onkyo Controller** app.
* Sharing audio from external inputs is enabled with a future firmware update. External audio inputs supporting FlareConnect may differ depending on model. Please consult individual product specification for more information. ** Download free from the App Store or Google Play.
Wi-Fi®, AirPlay, Spotify®, and Bluetooth®
Selectable 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi® assures a stable connection so you can stream over AirPlay, the Spotify app, and the local network. Bluetooth wireless technology provides simple streaming from your choice of app.
Internet Radio and Streaming Services
TIDAL, Deezer, and TuneIn are on board to make selecting from a massive range of music and radio programs using Onkyo Controller very simple.
Supports HDR10, HLG, Dolby Vision™, BT.2020, 4K/60 Hz, and HDCP 2.2
Six rear HDMI® inputs, Main Out, and Zone 2 Out support pass-through of HDR10, HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma), and Dolby Vision; the BT.2020 4K video standard; 4K/60 Hz video playback; and HDCP 2.2 for premium video content. Front HDMI terminal is ideal for video camera connection, while the Zone 2 output distributes home cinema video to a display in a second room.
- 175 W per Channel of THX® Certified Select™ Reference Sound
- Supports 5.2.2-Channel Dolby Atmos® and DTS:X® Playback
- Dynamic Audio Amplification with 5 Hz–100 kHz Frequency Response
- 7 HDMI® Inputs (1 Front*1) / Main Out/Zone 2 Out Supporting Dolby Vision™, HDR10, HLG, and 4K/60p Pass-through and HDCP 2.2
- 384 kHz/32-bit DAC and VLSC™ Filtering for Superior Clarity
- Chromecast built-in*2, DTS Play-Fi®*2, and FlareConnect™*2 Multi-room Audio
- 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi®, AirPlay, Spotify®, TIDAL, Deezer, TuneIn*3
- THX Certified Select for Cinema-Reference Volume and Sound Quality
- HDMI Terminals Supporting Dolby Vision, HDR10, HLG, BT.2020, 4K/60 Hz Pass-through, and HDCP 2.2
- Zone 2 HDMI (4K/60 Hz/HDCP 2.2) for Distributed Video
- Supports 5.2.2-Channel Dolby Atmos Playback and Dolby Surround Upmixing
- DTS:X Object-based Audio Reproduction and DTS Neural:X™ Upmixing for Legacy Soundtracks
- AccuEQ Room Acoustic Calibration with AccuReflex Phase Alignment for Dolby Atmos-enabled Speakers
- Ready for Onkyo Controller App Integrated Multi-room Intuitive Operation*4
- 5 GHz/2.4 GHz Wi-Fi for Stable Network Connection
- Features Chromecast built-in Wireless Audio Streaming Platform
- Supports DTS Play-Fi Multi-room Audio
- AirPlay Audio Streaming from iTunes and iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
- Supports Hi-Res Audio Including DSD 2.8 MHz/5.6 MHz*5, 192 kHz/24-bit FLAC, WAV, AIFF, and ALAC, and Dolby® TrueHD*6
- Supports Spotify, TIDAL, TuneIn, and Deezer Services
- FlareConnect Multi-room Audio Distribution to Compatible Components and Speakers
- Powered Zone 2 Speaker Outputs and Zone 2 Pre-/Line Output with Dedicated DAC Supporting Network, S/PDIF, HDMI, and Analog Audio
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology for Mobiles, Laptops, and PCs (Version 4.1 + LE, Profile: A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.3)
- Supports Front L/R Channel Bi-Amping in 5.2-Ch Speaker Layout
- Advanced Music Optimizer Improves Compressed Digital Audio Quality, Including Bluetooth Audio
- 480i De-interlacing (480i to 480p) for Legacy Video Formats
- 175 W/Ch (6 Ω, 1 kHz, 1% THD, 1 Channel Driven, IEC)
- Dynamic Audio Amplification System with 5 Hz–100 kHz Frequency Response
- High-Current Power to Drive Large Speakers with 4-Ohm Resistance
- H.C.P.S. (High Current Power Supply) EI Transformer
- VLSC™ (Vector Linear Shaping Circuitry) High-frequency Noise-filtering Technology (Front L/R Channels)
- Non-Phase-Shift Amplification Circuitry for Clarity and Detail
- Discrete Output Stage Circuitry for Low Distortion
- Optimum Gain Volume Circuitry
- Dolby Atmos and DTS:X Reproduction (5.2.2 Channels)
- HDMI Support for 4K/60 Hz, HDR10, HLG, Dolby Vision, 3D, Audio Return Channel, DeepColor™, x.v.Color™, LipSync, Dolby Atmos, Dolby TrueHD, DTS:X, DTS-HD Master Audio™, DSD, DVD-Audio, Super Audio CD (SACD), Multichannel PCM, and CEC
- AKM (AK4458) 384 kHz/32-bit Multichannel DAC
- PLL (Phase Locked Loop) Jitter-Cleaning Circuit Technology for S/PDIF Audio
- 32-bit Digital Signal Processing
- THX Listening Modes for Movies, Music, and Games
- DSP Modes for Gaming: Rock, Sports, Action, and RPG
- Theater-Dimensional Virtual Surround Function
- Direct Mode for Audio Reproduction Close to Original Source Quality
- Front L/R Tone Controls (Bass/Treble) and Independent Zone 2 Tone/Balance Controls
- 7 HDMI Inputs (6 Rear, 1 Front) and 2 Outputs (Main Out, Zone 2 Out)
- Powered USB Port (5 V, 1 A) for Audio Playback
- 2 Composite Video Inputs
- 2 Component Video Inputs
- 3 Digital Audio Inputs (2 Optical and 1 Coaxial)
- 6 Analog Audio Inputs (Coaxial), 1 Stereo 3.5 mm Analog Input (Front)
- Phono Input (MM) and Equalizer for Turntable
- 2 Subwoofer Pre-Outs
- LAN Input with IP Control Support for Home Automation Systems and Setup via a Connected PC
- RS-232 Serial Input for External Control Commands
- 12 V Trigger Out (Main, 100 mA) for External Component Control Integration
- IR Input for Remote Control
- 6.35 mm Headphone Jack (Front)
- Speaker Posts with Screw Knobs
- 3.5 mm Speaker Setup Mic Input and Microphone
- Crossover Adjustment for Each Channel (40/50/60/70/80/90/100/120/150/180/200 Hz)
- A/V Sync Control (Up to 500 ms in 5 ms Steps at 48 kHz)
- Graphical User Interface with Overlaid On-Screen Display (OSD) via HDMI
- Quick Setup Guide via GUI and Easy Connection Diagram on Rear Panel
- Large Input Selector Buttons and Front Panel Tone/Balance Controls
- Economical HDMI Pass-through and Network Standby Functions
- IP Control Support for Home Automation Systems
- 3-Mode Display Dimmer (Normal/Dim/Dimmer)
- 40 FM/AM Random Presets
- Rack-mounting Kit (Optional)
- Full-sized Simple Remote Control